At NAPM, we offer advice and treatment based on the “biopsychosocial-spiritual” model. That means we believe that a thorough look at physical, psychological and spiritual health and disease is essential for full potential of pain’s resolution...
Common physical health problems that contribute to pain...
Sleep deprivation and fatigue, sedentary state, nutritional deficiencies, inflammatory states, tobacco and other toxin use, etc.
Common psychological health problems that contribute to pain...
Depression and anxiety, and more and more commonly, post-traumatic stress disorder.
Specific pain syndromes we specialize in helping to treat include :
• Arthritis pain from osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, lupus, and other conditions
• Back pain
• Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (formerly known as Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy)
• Chronic abdominal and pelvic pain
• Headaches including migraine and cluster headache
• Hip pain
• Knee pain
• Neck pain
• Neuropathic pain from diabetes, shingles, chemotherapy, etc.